Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Trench Model














My group has made a trench model because our topic is about World War 1. My groups is Tane and Ifa.  We planned our trench in our book before we received the playdough. On our book we used sandbags, guns, bed, and food because our teacher told us. After our teacher has seen our planning on our book then we can get the playdoh our trench model with playdough and the hardest thing to do on the trench was to paint it because when we paint it falls off. We all worked in a group and it was pretty easy because we are friends . Our team modo is together everybody achieves more.

Next in topic I want to learn about back in the days.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Koliata.
Wow the design of your trench looks awesome. My group and I did a trench as well but we didn't paint it because we didn't have time. Learning about WW1 was interesting.
Do you enjoy learning about WW1? Why?
Good Work :)

Post a Comment