Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Swimming rocks

My favourite Olympic sport is swimming.
This sport is played in the pool.
It is a team and individual sport.
The current Olympic Champion for 100 metres and 200 metres Michael Phelps.

Swimming is my favourite sport because it keeps your hands and arms fit and healthy and so one day you might be like Michael Phelps.

Another reason swimming is a good sport, because you get lots of money, and be famous and lots of people will know you.

The next reason it is my favourite is when you jump into the pool when you win the gold medal.

Finally it is my favourite sport because it is cool and cold and fast.

From the reasons I have given above, you can see that swimming is the best sport because it keeps you fit and healthy.












3 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings Koli,I saw Michael Phelps swimming on TV too. He is the fastest swimming in the world. My favourite sport at the Olympics is the 100 Metre sprint. Are you looking forward to the next games in Rio de Janeiro?

Unknown said...

koli you got a nice ending and a nice and cool tittle.

Unknown said...

Your title is okay but do you want to go to Rio for the next Olympics and if you do what makes you want to? Koli, you have a great report and a nice question.

Post a Comment