Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

How to make a kite

WALT: write a procedure

How to make a kite:

materials:
glue stick
scissors
paper
string



1. Get a piece of paper (any color), and cut a diamond shape from it.

2. To cut a diamond shape on the paper (if you are not taping four sheets together), cut the four corners off.

3. Repeat step 2 but this time lay it across the paper vertically.

4. Tie the two sticks or pipe cleaners together.

5. Pierce two holes in the diamond-shaped paper.

6. Using the other end of the thick string, do the same.

7. Tie a long and strong string onto the sticks or pipe cleaners to form the tail.

8. Color the kite if you want.

9. Find a breeze or some light wind, have someone to help you hold your kite as you wait for wind to come.

10. Have fun flying your kite.









9 comments:

Unknown said...

your kitesis cool

Unknown said...

koliata what a wonderful kite you got and it is so cool

Unknown said...

Koliata you have a cool picture of your kite.

Unknown said...

Hi Koliata what a Wonderfu kit you have the best story I have ever commented to this is the best story I have ever read you can do a lot of tricks with it you have the best writing ever cool writing

Unknown said...

Hello Koli. I like your story because your story has a method on how to make a kite. Now I can make a kite. What shape will you make your kite Koli?

Unknown said...

koli that is a cool kite you got and how do you make it.

Unknown said...

Hi Koliata, your kite is very interesting. Your kite has very cool colours. How did you make your kite, was it on Tux paint? I really like your kite. I wonder when you become famous could you make a kite for me and my brother and my little sister?

Unknown said...

Koli you have a cool amazing kite and love you writing it is so good. Love you story koli.

Unknown said...

Hey Koliata you have really made an effect on your blog. Well done I am really hoping that you get really better.

Post a Comment