Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Glen Innes-Our town

Koliata

Glen Innes is the hometown where I lived since I came from the islands. I lived here in Glen Innes East Auckland for about nine years. I grew up with my aunty and my friends around Glen Innes.

One of the best thing about living in Glen Innes is because there’s this new building called Te Oro. It was built last year around January and it finished on May tenth two thousand and fifteenth. It is a place where you can learn lots of things. You can learn Kapa Haka, painting, Hip Hop and plenty more.

There’s new houses getting built in Glen Innes. It may cost a lot of money but it’s worth. Good looking and good condition. I think the government is going to bust all the house around in Glen Innes and then build some more good looking and not houses that have cracks on the wall.

The people in Glen Innes is so kind and generous if you get to know them very well. But there mostly Tongans, Samoans and Maoris and little bit of palangis. But i’ve got to say the kids in Glen Innes is bad because they don’t listen to their parents and they come home late or come back in a Police car.

But one of the best thing about living in Glen Innes is that most of my family grew up in G.I . So If you're living in north shore or Hamilton come live in G.I.



               

0 comments:

Post a Comment